SBC Evangelists ~ Make Payments
Sign up via PayPal for Retreat, Meals, & Baseball
Hyatt Regency, Gaston Room
Friday, June 8, 4:00pm - 8:30pm (includes Welcome Reception & Dinner)
Saturday, June 9, 8:30am - 2:00pm (includes Breakfast and Lunch)
Saturday, June 9, 2:00pm-3:00pm ~ SBC Evangelists' Annual Business Meeting
Saturday, June 9, 6:15pm ~ Baptist Night at Globe Life Park in Arlington
Hyatt Regency Downtown Dallas
- Email Amy Stockwell at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for hotel reservations at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Dallas. Reservations close 3/28/18.
- Nightly rate at the Hyatt is $185 plus taxes and fees. Our block of rooms is reserved through Experient, the SBC's Housing Website.
- Email Amy Stockwell at email@example.com with your request for Host Homes Accommodations.
- Host homes have been generously offered by our Texas evangelists and Southern Baptists of Texas friends, for those who may wish to save on accommodation costs. Amy Stockwell will help connect you with a host home family.
Baptist Night Baseball
- Baptist Night at Globe Life Park in Arlington is a special event hosted by the Texas Rangers especially for Southern Baptist Convention attendees. Teams playing will be the Houston Astros vs. the Texas Rangers. Discount tickets are available for those who wish to attend. You may pay for tickets through the PayPal link above, or order your own tickets at the link provided. Our link will purchase the least expensive ticket for Upper Reserved seats. At this time, 140 seats are still available.
If you would like to attend the retreat but do not wish to eat any meals, please let Amy know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If finances might keep you from attending the retreat and you need some help, please email Amy at email@example.com.
Pay Membership Dues
Membership dues for the Vocational Evangelist are $150 annually, due September 30 each year. Dues for the Bi-Vocational Evangelist are $100 annually, also due on September 30 of each year.
More about Membership
Pay Membership Application Fees
Return completed Membership Application Form(s) to our office, along with non-refundable application fee of $175 for Vocational Evangelist, or $150 for Bi-Vocational Evangelist. If accepted, your application fee will be applied to your first year's membership dues. This fee also covers the cost of the background check.
More about Membership Requirements
Return to Home Page
Return to Dallas Convention Page